We have been very busy at Heritage Walk making sure that the model homes are ready for their official public unveiling. While the official grand opening event is still a week away, we will start allowing the public see these beautiful model homes Mother’s Day weekend.
These homes offer really a great value priced from the high $200s making it truly affordable. What makes Heritage Walk special are the attention to details that reflect and pay homage to the unique heritage and architecture of old historic downtown Fullerton. While touring the models, pay close attention to the available features and upgrade options that make this home unique to you. Being a LEED Certified Green home, you will notice those features that make it a green home marked with a green leaf. Those leaves tell you what makes Heritage Walk green as well as pointing out the features designed to protect the environment, make your home safer, and save you money on electricity and water bills.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Be sure to bookmark this page for news and events as Heritage Walk makes it’s grand entrance for excited new homebuyers.
Buying a new home at Heritage Walk is the perfect way to live a greener lifestyle and feel proud for doing your part. What makes Heritage Walk so green you ask? Here are a few of the green and eco-friendly features built into each and every new Heritage Walk home.
* LEED Certified by the US Green Building Council
* auto shut-off motion-sensors in all baths
* space saving tankless water heaters
* gas forced-air heating & air conditioning
* air conditioning with digital thermostat
* dual glazed white and tan vinyl windows with low e glass
* water efficient toilets 1.28 gpm
* low voc interior paint
* smoke/carbon monoxide combination detectors
* Energy star bath exhaust fans
* Lead free kitchen and bath faucets
For more living green tips, be sure to bookmark this page and share us on Facebook.